Thursday 26 June 2008

A nasty tail!

Just in case you hear that I have popped my clogs out here, the cause may well be a terminal attack of rabies - as my health book says once you get this - you die!

The reason is that last night I had what seemed a good idea that quickly turned into a very bad idea - I strolled into my kitchen to disturb this rather chubby mouse snacking on some fruit I had left lying around - it tried to leg it by diving head first down a hole, got stuck and left its bum and very long tail waving in the wind - so I grabbed the tail thinking I would casually sling the beast outside and be rid of it! This worked for a moment, then the sneaky crittur did a reverse back flip, climbed up its own tail and bit me! Bloody sore for such a tiny creature - anyway I dropped it and it scarpered to haunt me again no doubt!

My VSO chums reckon this was hilariuos and as no-one has heard of rabid mice, hopefully this is not my epitaph - if it is perhaps "Mice one, humans nil" on the headstone would suffice!

No comments: