Sunday 27 April 2008

Its not all fun and games!

Hey, just in case you are all out there thinking what a fun life being a volunteer must be, I thought I would just add a spot of reality.

Its Sunday afternoon here, its been raining most of the weekend, water and power have been up and down like the proverbial whatsit, and I finished my last book (Engleby - Sebastian faulks - really really good) at about 7.45 this morning. It will be at least a week before I can buy anything else - gulp!

None of my work mates are around and I am bored, bored , bored - so there, got that off my chest, feel a little better and at least there is a big week coming up - Chelsea in the Champions league final I hope, then the big May Day celebration, then I get out of town for a week to implemen in the next branch - which will leave just one to do - hooray!

No comments: